Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tom Snow - back from hospital stay again

Tommy Snow at meeting first time since last Tuesday. I stop at Office Depot on way home to have Jimmy and my corrected version of SOE copied. Buy something for Beth, too. Home and dive right in to making the scripts: adding covers and brads; the packing them in a box and getting them ready to send. To Beth's place of employment and she gets it ready to go and will drop it at UPS later today. I back to Office Depot with her printer. Turned out I had wrong cartridge. I bought the numbers she used in a previous printer. My screw up. Home, fix lunch and watch some TV while eating. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail, Talk to Tom Snow and Beth. Feed girls. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls about QVC computer. Lawyer calls, he's shipping something and wanted to make sure we'd be here tomorrow. Talk Tommy again. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Beth finally home and we talk. Fix some dinner and we eat. She washes her hair. Both to office and work for awhile. Later ~