Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 13, 2009

William Conrad - The Ride Back

Anthony Quinn - The Ride Back

Do blood draw after meeting. Home and call Scriptware and undo the file that I've been working on. Begin to print SOE final for Jimmy. Slow going - I to living room and finish watching The Ride Home with Anthony Quinn and William Conrad. Good story; small budget and spent well. Jimmy calls (or i call him) and we talk about script that's printing. Try watch Entourage recording but somehow I got the Spanish version. Have lunch; then down for nap with girls. Work on title page and covers. Up and feed girls. Jimmy calls: he is watching KOS and likes it. Talk Beth and call Tommy who was released today. He is home and getting things back in order. Talk Beth again. Write some here. Make some SOE covers. Talk to Tommy again. Clean up side yard; sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. Fix some dinner and we eat and talk. After, she spends some time in office while I put out trash. Write here while she showers. Later ~