Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Santa Elena Canyon - final location in Shadows of Eagles


Grocery shopping after meeting. Beth meets me in parking lot and takes Tom's glue - she'll drop it at hospital. I home, unload, unpack and put away. To office and continue reading SOE script. Jimmy calls and we talk about creating photo page with all the locations. Back to reading. Beth home and goes to work in office. I'm interrupted a lot but keep on reading. Stop for early lunch. Back to reading script. Talk to Tom Snow in hospital for a second time. Down for nap while Beth cleans house. I up and back to reading. Beth works in kitchen making some dish for tomorrow's picnic. I stop with nothing left but the final air dog fight. Light dinner with Bethie watching Huckabee and Glenn Beck. Go back to script but it is frozen up. Will need to contact Scriptware when I can. Putz around in office. Later ~