Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ross Martin and Robert Conrad - Stars of TVs Wild, Wild West

Stop for gas at Nader's on way home. Eric was supposed to meet me but he was a little late. I changed filters in AC and cleaned screens inside. When Eric arrived he took apart the grating at the bottom and he vacuumed it out. After that he fixed a couple of slats on the fence in our side yard. He leaves and I off to meet Beth at our notary, where we sign a jillion things for our Family Trust. Thought we'd better have one as we have taken care of matters after several deaths where the Trust didn't exist or was just plain screwed up by lazy lawyers. Leave and by house then to meet Tom Snow and George Widman at Chipolte's for burritos. Home and dessert; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Call Beth. Move to office and read article on Whitey Hughes Tom Weaver wrote and sent me a few days ago. Whitey recently passed away and it was really nice to read about his days as stunt coordinator on The Wild, Wild West. Talk Tom Snow. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Beth home and we sit and talk. I bought her a burrito for din and saved half of mine for dinner. We eat then cone for dessert. Both into office and work on our own projects. Later ~