Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

James Stacy; Andrew Duggan; Wayne Maunder on wagon above others

Behind-the-Scenes on the Lancer TV Show

Home after meeting with Brenda right behind me. She starts cleaning while I check e-mail and news sites. I to Office Depot to get something of Beth's fixed. Shop on way home and buy a sandwich. Home and call Jimmy George and we talk. Call Bobby Hoy and talk for awhile. Work at computer awhile. Lunch in dining room with Brenda - we split sandwich. I have dessert then down for nap with girls. Up and Brenda's gone. Bring in mail and feed girls. Open mail. To office and talk to Jimmy George. Talk Bob Hoy again. Send Lancer behind-the-scenes photos to Kit. Beth calls; call Tommy Snow. The three of us are having fish tacos tonight. Beth home to pick me up andd we off to the Fishermens Grill. Meet Tommy and we all have fish tacos. Still over 110 out. Home. Check e-mail. Work in office for awhile. Later ~