Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lash and Fuzzy - buddies on and off the screen

Stop at Sherry's for a long-needed haircut on way home from meeting. By Sherry's new shop to check location. On by market to pick up sandwich for lunch. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and potato chips and dip. Call Jimmy George. Talk to Beth. Work at computer for awhile. Listen some Rush. Locksmith here to assist us with a lock. Then I watch an old Lash LaRue, Fuzzy St. John western on the Western Channel; while I eat a half of the sandwich for lunch. Down for nap with girls early. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Try Tom Snow. My cell phone is bugging me - could be the blue tooth. Work on that awhile. Tom calls. Beth calls. Sharpen some pencils for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Sharpen the rest of the pencils. Beth home and we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. Dessert. Both work on different projects. Later ~