Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mexican Restaurant in San Bernardino

Sleep in day: she up and off to Hall early followed by me at 6:00. Shower and dress. Have breakfast with paper and girls. Trim beard. Beth back early as she's now leaving earlier because of heat. Call Tommy; call Bob Hoy. Putz on computer while she works on a few things; then we take off for San Bernadino where we meed her brother, Bruce and his girl friend, Sharon for a Mexican lunch. Talk and get acquainted. Drive home by 2:30. Feed girls and I down for nap. Beth o ff to MDD meeting at Hall. She calls and needs help counting ribbons. Tom Snow calls. Beth home and she continues work on MDD stuff. I fix dinner and we eat. Dessert. Both to office and finish up. Later ~