Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 25, 2009


Cast of The Right Stuff

Grocery shopping after meeting; home, unpack and put away stuff. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips and dip. Beth home and she has some chips and dip, too. I try Hoy and leave message. Beth dives into house cleaning. I fix us an early lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls while Beth continues cleaning. Up and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Try call Tom Snow. Jimmy George calls - script is on way to Molen and Jimmy talked to him today. Call from Tom Weaver and we continue the KOS interview. Afterward, reach Tommy and we talk - also Beth talks to him. Watch some of Robber's Roost on Western Channel. Office for a minute; then Huckabee at 5:00. Fix a chips and salsa dinner. She has a few things to do then we watch The Right Stuff recorded earlier. Later ~