Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette in Melody Trail -1935

Buster Keaton; Fatty Arbuckle; Al St. John aka: "Fuzzy"

Stop by Von's after meeting but don't buy anything. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips and dip. Talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi for awhile. Work at computer. Talk to Beth. Jimmy calls back and we talk some more. Watch some TV for awhile - finish watching Gene Autry and 15-year old Ann Rutherford in Melody Trail (shot at Garner Ranch in 1935). Beth home for a few minutes; brings in mail. I eat and she nibbles mine. She leaves and I finish up Melody Trail. Down for nap with girls. Up at 1:45. Open mail and read the new People magazine. Work at computer. Talk to Tom about location of tomorrow's lunch. Look at a few things on youtube.com. Beth home and after she waters, we talk. She talks to Tommy; then gets another call from Shannon. I to office while she talks. To kitchen and talk to Shannon a minute. Fix dinner and we eat. She washes her hair. I take out trash. Both to office. Later ~