Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Preparing for Maad Dog Daze AA Convention

Sleep in day. Pain is worse. Beth up and off to Hall. I drag myself out of bed and shower and dress. Breakfast with paper and girls. trim beard. Beth home and Eric by for drill. First thing she does is my pill boxes. Afterward, she's on phone and computer while I sit around feeling like shit (poor me). Turn on golf and fix some lunch and we eat watching the game. Sherry Preiss over so I down for my nap with girls. They work in kitchen catching up on Maad Dog Daze stuff. I up and feed girls. Call Tom Snow; James Jensen; Bob Hoy; and Dave Cass. Girls are still working in kitchen so I stay in office and watch youtube. Ween they all leave and it's once more quiet, I start fixing dinner. Eventually we eat and talk. Then it's a shower for her; some e-mailing for me. She reads Sunday paper while I hit the hay early (with still a lot of pain). Later ~