Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Screen Credit for Rio Diablo

Beth with Kenny Rogers - Rio Diablo set: Alamo Village - 1992

Feel the pain from fall I took yesterday.
Grocery shopping after meeting; then home to unload and put it all away. Beth home right after me. I check e-mail and news sites with potato chips, dip, and girls. Beth cleans floors. I fix an early lunch and we eat. Talk for awhile before I fade out and down for nap with girls. She brings in mail. Up and feed girls. Call Tom Snow. To office and putz on computer. Beth off to do some MDD chores. Start dinner at 5:00 when Huckabee starts, Beth finally home and we eat. After we watch recording of Mama Mia. Later ~