Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Final Prep for 2009 Maad Dog Daze - Aug, 5th

With Steve Ihnat on The Honkers set in Carlsbad, New Mexico - 1972

Using cane when out until my ribs heal up.
Home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips and dip. Call Eric and he calls back. Talk to Beth. Off to meet Eric at Sam's Club by 10:00 am. We have lunch after - pizza and hot dog. He to Hall to unload; I home and have dessert. Call Beth and we talk. I down for nap with girls. Nice sleep - ribs are getting better. Up and bring in mail. Open mail and feed girls. To office. Talk to Tom Snow and Bobby Hoy. Check afternoon e-mail. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Stop to answer an e-mail query on Steve Ihnat. Beth home early. She's really cracking the whip to get things ready for her MDD final get-together tonight. People start arriving around 4:45 pm. I'm staying in the office. Out for a "Hi" - fill up my plate and to office to eat with girls. Try to make some phone calls. Watch some Harold Lloyd movies. Bed before their meeting ends. Later ~