Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 09, 2009

August 7, 2009

MAAD DOG DAZE Weekend - 2009


By her place of employment after meeting and switch out cars. She needs Expedition to carry stuff to Convention. She finishes work early and she to hotel. I home and when it's time I meet Tom Snow and Norman Foster st Goodies for lunch. Home and dessert. Beth by to get mail and take off for hotel. I down for nap. Up and LeRoy here and I dress and get ready. By to girls then off to hotel and convention. Stuff to room then meet up with Beth and watch early registration. Dinner wirh Trish and Don and his daughter and her infant. P.M. - More registering and getting ready for opening meeting. I to room and bed early. Called Hoy earlier and call Tommy. She in later and joins me - she watches TV. Later ~