Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Filming The Fugitive - Iverson's Upper Ranch - 1966

Buy some ice cream on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and snack. Talk to Jimmy George for awhile. Work at computer. Listen to some Rush. Call Joel. Talk to Beth. Off to Indio at 10:50. Stop at leather store and talk with Joel, Susan and Michelle. On to Chinese place for our monthly Conservative Roundtable. Good conversation; good food. Home by 2:15and feed girls. Have a cone for myself. Down for nap with girls. Beth home while I sleep. Up and get dressed. Call Tom Snow. Work on computer. Beth to office and we work separately. I fix dinner and we eat. Trish Mohr here and they load up for tomorrow's transfer of everything to the hotel. I write here and hit the hay early. Later ~