Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Corriganville Days - 50-years ago this summer (right now)



Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting to make Xerox copies for Beth. Home; check e-mail and news sites with girls and snack. Putz around at computer before meeting Beth at Citi Bank where we do some more work on Trust. We have lunch at Chipolte's. She by house and pick up her Xeroxing. I dessert; then down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls; open mail. Call Beth; Bob Hoy; Tommy Snow; and Jimmy George. Head out to clean up side yard. Clean floors. Some O'Reilly. Beth finally makes it home. She not hungry - ate all of her burrito at lunch. I have left-over half of mine. Dessert for both. Trash out. I watch some football - Pittsburgh vs. Phoenix. To office where she's working. Later ~