Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 09, 2009




We up around 6:00 - she moves quick so she can be out there to open the banks on registration and souvenirs. I call Bobby Hoy in hospital. He'll come home then back on Thursday for operation on his arm. I out a few minutes later and we go to breakfast together. Hi to lot of passers by. She goes on with her treasurer's duties while I pull things together in room. Call bell boy and take stuff to car. Beth is having some trouble with someone so I send Bob Norman to watch over things. Drive home. Hi to LeRoy and greeted by girls and Bella. He leaves. I check e-mail. Call Tommy. Fall asleep in office chair. Up and later on Beth calls. She by and picks me up and we to Cat City Mexican joint to have committee luncheon. We sit with Grippis. Home and unpack. She works a lot on cleaning up her treasurer's stuff. I work at computer. No dinner but we do have half of an ice cream sandwich together. Hoped to get to bed early but will settle on a quarter past eight. She showers and climbs in even later. Later ~