Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

With Stan Locke (Ormly Gumfudgen)

Edi and Stan (Ormly Gumfudgen) Locke - Beth was sleeping

Mail book to James and Roundup with Stan obit to Edi. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, chips and dip. Beth calls then picks me up. We spend morning getting papers signed and notarized; transferring accounts to Trust, etc. She drops me at 12:00 Noon. Quick lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Call Beth as we have to go back to credit union with more info. She picks me up and we back to credit union. Sign some more. Pick up orange chicken and home. We eat. She talks to Shannon on phone while I work at computer. Later ~