Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm really not taller than Dave

Natchez, MS as Missouri Street for Tom Sawyer TV Movie

Stop at Vons on way home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls with peanut snack once I'm here. Call Jimmy George by 9:00 and we do some casting in our heads for SOE. Nice conversation and something accomplished. To Yellow Basket to meet Tom Snow and Norman Foster for lunch. I take fish taco to Beth at work and we talk while she eats. Home and dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open packaged iron pills for Beth to use for me as part of my medications. To office. Jimmy has mailed copy of casting list. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. I call Tommy. E-mail from Byron asking for Bob Hoy's e-mail. Call Bob and he's on way to meeting - Yea!! Both of us to office. She talks to Theresa in Sidney. Later ~