Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Females in My Life; What I Wake Up to Every Day

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and put all away. Beth and Brenda put away MDD stuff before I got home. Check e-mail an news sites with girls. Shoot the shit with Beth before we take off for San Bernardino and birthday lunch for her brother, Bruce, with Bruce, Sharon, Kelly, Steve, Tara. We ate at TGI Friday's. All had a good time then drive back. I tied; she drives. Home; feed the girls; message from the boys next door - they're on way home from Santa Fe. Beth turns on golf while I get ready to go down for my nap. Boy that felt good. Up and write here. Into kitchen and watch Huckabee with Beth. Call Tommy Snow. Watch Glen Beck. Then some QVC for her. I into office and finish up a few things. Later ~