Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 20, 2009

With Steve Ihnat and Slim Pickens on The Honkers set - 1971

Richard Boone and Murray Hamilton on Deadly Harvest TV Movie set - 1973

Stop to mail some books to Jimmy George; then on to Office Depot to get some Xeroxing done for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Talk to Beth. Talk to Jimmy George. Watch The Chase which I recorded last night. Lunch while watching TV. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls and open mail. Transcript from Tom Weaver of our interview; plus several articles he wants me to read. I call Jimmy George and we talk for a short time. Then I read Weaver's articles (interviews); and check out the transcript of my interview. Quick clean up in side yard and quick sweep of house. Beth home and we sit and talk for awhile. Both into office. Now I'm heading for kitchen to start dinner. Cook and eat. Into office and I try uploading SOE to Kindle. Have some problems and send e-mail for help. Put trash out. Later ~