Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tremors Stars: Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward

A Grabboid

Grabboid Monster with some special effects men (I assume)
Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:45: shower, dress, check e-mail and news sites. Breakfast; read paper: trim beard, etc. Work at computer. Beth home and we talk. Try to call Tommy at hospital several times - no luck. She off with friend to shop at Sam's in La Quinta. I eventually slip into living room and watch most of a movie titled Tremors. Have lunch while viewing movie. Beth home and I cut it short and set recorder. She inside and we talk. She on phone with Theresa Livers regarding beads. I try Tommy one more time and find out he's still sleeping. I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Feed girls. Try Tommy again and still no answer. Talk with Beth - we'll drive over in awhile. To hospital and Tommy is still sleeping. We talk to his nurse and get more info. His right femur bone is shattered pretty bad; she showed us the X-rays. He will have surgery tomorrow and won't be back in action for quite awhile. We left a note; went to car and she called Rick while I ordered pizza. Pick up pizza on way home. Eat dinner then to office. Both work. Later ~