Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 21, 2009

San Antonio Riverwalk Boat Ride

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Bug guy by early and sprays. Talk Beth. Talk Jimmy George. Work at computer trying to find hotel in San Antonio for next year's AA convention. Talk Harry, Talk Beth. Off to meet Tom Snow and Norman Foster for lunch at Chinese place we used to go all the time. Home and dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Call Harry. Work on finding hotels. Quick side yard clean up. Quick sweep of house. Beth home and we have lemonade and Dr. Pepper talk. I fix chips and dips and we eat. Talk Tom Snow for awhile. She has emergency call from friend. She showers. I work at computer. Later ~