Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scene from Quantum of Solace

Grocery shopping after meeting then home and unload and put stuff away. She mops floors then takes off to meet Brenda and they to Sears to buy new refrigerator for Hall. I work at computer. Talk Bobby Hoy. Into living room and watch John Wayne in West of the Divide while I eat lunch. Tom calls me from dialysis. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls; and open mail. To office and work. Beth home then she out again. I call Jimmy George and we talk awhile. Beth back and we talk over lemonade and Dr. Pepper. We fix dinner snack with drumstick ice cream for dessert. She makes - and gets - a few phone calls. We rent Quantum of Solace, Tom Snow calls: he fell at home and broke his leg. Paramedics are on their way - all OK. Call Rick Mesa to let him know. We get ready for bed. Later ~