Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Angela Landsbury

Tommy Report: He's still acting combative and trying to pull out IVs. We know he'll never remember any of this when it's over; this is just how he acts under certain medications. Norman Foster was able to talk to him last night but Tom was just swearing and fighting the world; and he didn't say anything sensible. He was able to dialyze yesterday. Rick Mesa just called with info that surgery was done today.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and pretzels and peanuts. Talk to Beth. Turn on Rush and watch web cam of show on Rush 24/7 while working on a few other things. Try calling Jimmy George, no luck. Call Bobby Hoy and talk for a minute or two. Move into living room and watch the end of a movie. Watch an interview with Angela Landsbury while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Meds. Feed girls; and open mail for Beth. Into office to work on a few things. Beth home and we unload. Fix her a quick dinner as she has an H&I meeting at 6:00. She off; I watch O'Reilly. Move to office to answer some e-mail. Beth home. We talk politics while I eat my ice cream cone. To office and show her a video then she showers. Get ready for bed. Later ~