Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jock Mahoney, Peggy Castle, and William Bishop - Overland Pacific - 1954

Today they will attempt to dialyze Tom. if it works, he will have surgery tomorrow. Rick Mesa was able to communicate with him today: he asked him "What happened?" and all Tom could mutter was: "I fell."
Stop to shop dessert on way home; then home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Talk to Beth then e-mail question to Travel Agent. Listen and watch Rush with my new 24/7 subsciption. Communicate with guy (Jay Mendoza) who lived in Big Bear when we were up there every summer. To living room and watch end of Overland Pacific starring Jock Mahoney and Peggy Castle. Have light lunch while watching. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Feed girls. Sweep house (I haven't done it in two days); and clean up side yard (
I have cleaned here in less than two days. To office and pick up writing here. More e-mails from Cedar Lake Jay. We talk about our summers in Big Bear. Beth home and unload her car. Sit and talk over lemonade and Dr. Pepper. I fix dinner while she works in office. We eat - she fills me in on day's events. She thinks Tom got dialysis today. She talks to her niece on phone while I tart on ad for And Action! - Later ~