Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Filming on Republic's Mexican Street after it became CBS Studio Center

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:45: shower and dress; check e-mail and news sites while girls still sleep. Make breakfast and eat with paper and girls who are now up - I wonder why? Trim beard. Beth home. Rest for a minute or two. Then she start in on mopping floors while I get pill boxes set for her. Call Tommy to tell him what channel golf is on. To office and send Tom Blixa some info on me for next Sunday's radio interview. I fix lunch and we eat. She starts on pills; I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. We get ready and take off for Tommy's house where we pick up some more stuff; then on to nursing home to see Tommy. He's a little more with it every day - getting better. We talk for awhile and get more info from him; then we drive home, picking up some orange chicken on the way. Home and we eat. Gotta fix a bandage on my arm again, To office with her. Later ~