Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 28, 2009


Stop and shop IC on way home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and small snack. Work at computer trying to pull together Tommy's hospital stays this year - four total, including present, Talk to Beth. Move into living room and start watching The Kissing Bandit, with Frank Sinatra and Katherine Grayson. Call Hoy as that was his first picture. Watch some more TV while I eat with girls on floor beside me. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and open mail; feed girls. Move into office and work. Clean up side yard; sweep floors. Beth picks me up and we to hospital to visit Tommy. He's somewhat more aware today. Talk to his nurse then say good bye. Home and Beth calls Rick Mesa while I make some salads. We eat. I to office and work at computer; Beth follows. Later ~