Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 31, 2009

Entourage Cast: The Gang of Four

After meeting I call Tom from my car in Hall parking lot ans sing Happy Birthday to him; plus I let him know we will be down to see him this afternoon instead of this morning. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and Fritos. Talk to Beth. Work at computer for awhile; then into living room to watch Entourage while I have an early lunch. Talk to Beth; then down for nap. Up and check e-mail. Tom left cell phone message. Out to get mail - and neighbor's mail. Feed girls. Beth calls and she by to pick me up and we by Tommy's house; then on to nursing home where we spend an hour talking with Tommy. We home and eat. She office while I clean up; then to TV and watch recording of today's Glen Beck Show. Later ~