Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Liam Neeson and Maggie Grace (below) from Taken


Grocery shopping after meeting; home and unload, put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth home - jockey's cars. I off to dialysis center to sit with Tom Snow for about an hour or so. He's in much better shape. Still wears the brace he'll be wearing for a few more months. Home and have lunch with my beautiful wife. Down for nap with girls. Up later than usual. Spend some time at computer. She watching QVC. I to computer and putz around. Call Tommy and start writing here. Beth makes dinner and we eat. We order pay fr view: Taken, with Liam Neeson and Maggie (lost) Grace. Write here then: Later ~