Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Monthly Conservative Round Table

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and pretzels. Talk to Beth. Drive over to hospital and spend time with Tom in the dialysis center. We talk for about an hour or so. Then it's drive on to Indio for a visit with my only AA Baby, Joel, at Leather Plus. Then on to the Chinese Place for our monthly Conservative Round Table discussion group. Leave at 2:00 pm. Home, call Beth; feed girls; I have dessert; then I down for my nap with girls (late). Up and start writing here. Talk ro Beth. Call Tommy. Clean up side yard; sweep fast. Some trash out. Beth home and we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. She washes her hair; then we watch recording of today's Glen Beck Show. Later ~