Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Our Friend, Eric

His Better Side

Good friend, Bob Phillips passed away. He had tumor on his neck.
Call Tom from parking lot at meeting. Home after meeting after I stop for gas at Nader's station. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, peanuts, and pretzels. Off to pet store and buy dog food for girls; then on to Sam's where I meet Beth and Eric and we shop for Hall; Mission; her employers'; and our home. Lunch together at Yellow Basket. I home and dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Get dog food out of Expedition. Put dog food into large dog food can. Feed the girls. Call Beth. Call Tom Snow. Clean up side yard; and sweep floors. Work at computer. Beth home and we talk. I fix dinner then we eat. She does some office work. We watch ecording of today's Glen Beck Show. Later ~