Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Labor Day - from The Lodge Residence

Stop to shop for lunch and ice cream on way home from meeting. Beth to her place of employment to check a few things. I work at computer for awhile with girls. Michele by to go shopping with Beth. They leave; I turn on TV - end up watching same channel as we did last night. Beth not home so I eat. Just as I finish lunch Bet returns so I make here lunch and sit with her while she eats. Then it's down for nap with girls or me while she watches golf on TV. I up and she's already fed girls. I join her at kitchen table and we talk and TV. Call Tom Snow on the house phone and use speaker phone.
I into office to work on few things. Call Jimmy George. Beth joins me then realizes she has to go into jail tonight for H&I. I fix a quick dinner and we eat. We talk for a few minutes then she takes off for Indio. I write here. I watch some TV. To office and get ready for bed. Play at computer. She in later. Later ~