Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 10, 2009




Stop for ice cream on way home from meeting. Home and put away shopping. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, tuna and cottage cheese. Talk Beth. Call Tommy in Eisenhower and talk for a few. He's doing dialysis at hospital today and I'll call bask later this afternoon. To living room and start watching an old "color" Gene Autry Show - interrupted by calls. Lunch with another western, Terror in a Texas Town, with Sterling Hayden and Sebastian Cabot. Off to take nap with girls, Up and bring in mail - open it for Beth. Feed girls. To office to read e-mail. Talk Beth about Dr. Stone and her long talk with Glenda. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Try to call Tommy but no answer. Call Beth. Watch some O'Reilly and Beth home before I get into it. We have Dr. Pepper and lemonade while we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. Call and finally get through to Tommy at Eisenhower where has cat-scans and a visit by his surgeon today, plus his dialysis. Then we watch recording of today's Glenn Beck Show. Later ~