Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gunsmoke's Dodge City set - looking one way

Looking the other

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00 am - shower and dress; breakfast and paper. Trim beard then sweep floors for Beth. Talk quickly to Tommy. Beth home later and we talk. She and Brenda cleaned Tommy's house after Hall. She's hungry so I fix us both some lunch. We eat and talk. She starts mopping in bedroom so I can go down for earlier nap with girls/ I up and write here. To kitchen and talk with Beth while she watches Tiger win another one. Then we drive to Palm Springs for a visit with Tom. He's not feeling up to par and when his physician's assistant arrives, we head home; sopping at Cat City Yellow Basket for dinner. Home and both exhausted. Decide to go to bed early but it's nearly 8:00 and we haven't made it yet. Later !