Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman - 1990

Grocery shopping after meeting; home and put it all away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth is at her employers' place this morning helping them to get ready to fly home. Then it's off to the dialysis center where I run into John Conolly again before I see Tommy. Tommy is sleeping when I arrive. I wake him up but he's dead tired; so I leave and come home. Watch more of the Alan Ladd movie from yesterday while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home. She's fed girls and brought in mail. I spend some time in office while she dusts. We call Tommy, His daughter is there visiting; plus one of his ex-wives, Diane. Work in office for awhile; Beth does too. I fix dinner and we eat while we watch Huckabee. After that we watch a movie I recoreded this afternoon, Pretty Woman, with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. Later ~