Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 21, 2009

With Brian Keith on Studio Center Back Lot (formerly Republic Pictures) - Family Affair - 1968

Filming Family Affair on Studio Center Back Lot (formerly Republic Pictures) - 1968

Leave meeting early to do blood draw. Stop at Von's on way home foe IC then Nader's for cinnamon bun. Home and make small breakfast as I was fasting. Jimmy George calls and we talk awhile. Try Tommy but no answer - leave message. Beth calls with info on Tommy. Bill told her he saw Tommy this morning and that he's planning on going home today. I call Bill to get more lowdown. He truly is going home. His daughter will be helping him make the move we've guessed. TV: Entourage while I eat lunch. Then some of Gene Autry's The Old Corral. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. To office and work some. Tommy calls and asks if I can drive him to meeting tomorrow. My car - Expedition - is too big. He'll call George Widman. Talk to Beth. She's picking up pizza on way home from work. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Start O'Reilly as she pulls in. She brings pizza and we eat. She off to H&I at Indio Jail, I work at computer. Call Tommy. I go down to bed before she gets back. Leave TV on for her Dancing with the Stars. Later ~