Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Fugitive set - local Los Angeles location - 1966
Ray Rich, Key Grip, on left; Bob Rubin, 2nd Assistant Director, Ken Gilbert, Script Supervisor; and Jack Wilson, Make up, with back to camera

Camp Runamuck set at Columbia Ranch - 1965 Seymore Freidman and Irving Teminar at phone; Ida Lupino in blue scarf; Howard Duff beside her; and Hall March behind bush at bottom of photo

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:11 - shower, dress. Beth home and without breakfast, we off to Bermuda Dunes Airport to pick up pilot's car: the tracker, and take it back to her employers' place. Home. She dives into cleaning and mopping while I work at computer. Fix some lunch and we eat. ice cream cone for dessert. I down for nap with girls while she puts liners in kitchen drawers. Up and she's fed girls. We talk while she watches QVC on TV. Into office to type some here. She in for moment at computer. Tommy Snow calls to confirm he's going home Tuesday - maybe tomorrow. We think he's out of his mind to agree to this. He can't even walk any distance with his walker yet. His daughter, he says, will move him and shop for him before she leaves tomorrow or Tuesday. Beth and I cook and eat while watching TRU.TV. I to office and work on computer for awhile. Beth showers. Later ~