Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Good Friend, James Jenkins, from Florida

Sleep in Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:45. Shower and dress; trim beard. Breakfast. Then it's off for grocery shopping. Home and put away stuff. Beth here and she helps. I work in office; then I clean out my basket drawers and get rid of stuff I never use. We have lunch which I brought home from Albertson's Deli. Talk to Tom Snow - he's going back into nursing home this afternoon - just can' do it himself, he says. I down for nap with girls. Up and dogs have been fed by you-know-who. She's done my pills and I put them away. James Jenkins calls. Into office where we talk. After I back to kitchen and Beth. Tommy Snow calls again and we talk about football and his going back to home. Fix some cheese and chips and we have dinner. To office and we both work at computers. Try Tommy to see if he made it to nursing home - his cell phone is not on. Later ~