Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gun Belt with George Montgomery

Stop at Nader's to gas up on way home. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls frantically and needs some info from her desk. I get it and pass it on. Talk to Tommy for awhile. He got through a second night at home. To TV and watch Gun Belt with George Montgomery. After that finish the Gene Autry, Peggy Stewart Trail to San Antone I started yesterday. All this while having lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in our mail. Back out to get neighbors' mail. Open our mail. Talk Beth. Talk to Tommy. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Call Tommy - will see hi tomorrow at dialysis. No time to turn on O'Reilly as she is home. Help her unload. We sit and talk. She to office while I make dinner. We eat and talk. Then we watch premier of new season NCIS. She shower. Later ~