Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scenes from 1958's Thunder Road with Robert Mitchum and Gene Barry




Wore one of my new Hawaiian shirts today. By Nader's after meeting to tell him about Palm Desert Gun Exchange; then on home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese, and crackers. Try calling Tom Snow but his cell phone isn't taking messages. Watch some of Rush's show on 24/7 Ditto Cam. Beth calls and we talk. Cut tags off new shirts and re-hang them. To living room and watch recording of Robert Mitchum's Thunder Road. Talk Beth again then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail. Feed girls. To office and work at computer. Beth calls. Outside and clean up side yard. Inside and sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. I fix salads and we eat. She off to H&I meeting. Dallas calls for her. I watch the end of O'Reilly. To office and listen to a great tape from Rush's show today - Susan from Glendale, CA. Beth home and after she calls Dallas back, we watch premier of NCIS which we recorded last night. Later ~