Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Jeniffer Grey and Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing - 1987

Grocery shopping after meeting; pick up pants at tailor. Home, unload groceries and put away with Beth's help. To office. Then drive to dialysis center to visit Tommy. His mood is good. We talk for about an hour. Home and deli lunch with Beth. Down for nap with girls. Beth's watching QVC. We drive to Costco and buy more Hawaiian shirts for me; plus a couple tops for her. Pick up a pizza on way home; then have dinner when we get home. She showers and I clean kitchen. Set up DVD player and we watch her new Dirty Dancing DVD. I into office to check e-mail and write here. Watch end of movie. Later ~