Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Surgery Day

Up at usual time - no eat - fix Beth some breakfast. Snooze on couch for awhile. Wake her up. Work at computer. When she's ready we take of for Dolores Hope Building at Eisenhower. Check in to same-day-surgery. Wait is short then I in and change into gown. Into a bed; answer more questions. Beth brought in and we talk. Before you know it, I'm wheeled into OR. Before you know it the procedure is all over and I'm back in recovery room with Beth. We wait an hour, then she drives me home. Brenda is cleaning. I check e-mail, etc. Brenda leaves and I make my some lunch. Then Beth and I eat together in kitchen. She off to work. I try Tommy - his phone isn't on. Then it's down for a nap with girls. Up and write here. Work at computer. Finally talk to Tommy. Beth home early and we talk over lemonade an soft drink. I fix dinner and we eat. She showers then we watch NCIS. Later ~