Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

My wonderful wife, Beth ~

Pick up Beth's Xeroxing on way home. Gas up at Nader's station. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn from Christmas can I bought at Office Depot. Watch Rush Limbaugh opening on 24/7. Talk to Beth. Drive to dialysis center and sit with Tommy for an hour. Home and lunch with a Gene Autry Western. Then it's down for nap with girls. Up and bring in UPS envelope from porch. Beth calls and there's a message about my report time for tomorrow's surgery. Also, I am told to call in for a lab time on the 13th so I have paperwork to take to Loma Linda appointment on the 19th. After that is all done I bring in the mail. Feed girls. Open mail. To office and start writing here. Call Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Work in office. Tommy calls; his feet hurt. Beth home; to bank; then home again. We talk over lemonade and Dr. Pepper. I fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch CSI: Miami. Later ~