Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 08, 2009

My wonderful wife, Beth

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Talk to Beth. Drive over to dialysis center to see Tommy. Bill White and Rick Mesa there, also. We have a good talk. Bill and I leave early. I home and call Beth. Then it's an old Lash LaRue, Fuzzy Q. Jones western while I eat lunch. Beth calls and we talk. Then it's down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail. Feed girls. Call Lou Bartoletti about using his Spiders black and whites for magazine interview; then send e-mail to editor stating same. Clean up side yard; then sweep floors. Try to call Tommy but no answer on cell phone. Leave message. Beth home. We talk over soft drinks and lemonade. I fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch recording of Glenn Beck Show from today. Turn off TV early and she showers. Later ~