Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 09, 2009

Our Girls - Crystal and Misty

Switch cars with Beth so I can go home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Then drive to groomer and drop girls off to Marchelle. Home. Gardeners are scalping and re-seeding. Call Tommy Snow and we talk for a minute. Beth by for awhile to talk with me personally. She back to work. I bring in photo box from shed and continue to search for Kingdom of the Spiders behind-the-scenes photos taken by me - no luck yet. Watch Eddie Dean, Roscoe Ates western, Black Hills while I eat lunch. Call Beth. Call her brother, Bruce, for her. Down for nap (without girls). Up and bring in mail. Called Beth. To pick up girls from groomer. Home and feed the girls. Call Beth. Then drive over to her place of employment and we to pick up Tommy's mail; pick up her contact lenses and shop at Costco; then back to her employers' and pick up my car. Home and we talk over soft drink and lemonade. Clean side yard but don't sweep. I fix dinner and we eat. After that we watch recording of CSI: Vegas. She showers. Later ~