Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Night Shooting at Columbia Ranch - Here Come the Brides - 1969

Leave meeting early and do grocery shopping; home and unload, put away. Beth by and I follow her to nail place where she gets her nails done and we both get pedicures. I on to dialysis center and meet with Tommy for awhile. Then I head for Palm Desert and pick up something for Beth. Stop for Chipoltes to go and home. Call Beth; she's shopping and she says she will head home asap. Take photo book back to storage shed. When she gets here we eat lunch and cap it with an ice cream drumstick. I down for nap with girls. Up and to kitchen - she's watching golf; girls have been fed. I watch golf with her for a little bit. Out to shed to put things back in their proper places and to look for my wooden hangars. Back to watching golf with Beth. I to office to write here. Back to kitchen and continue TV. Pull out lunch leftovers and we eat. Then she showers. We watch E.T: Extra Terrestrial. Dry tears - Later ~