Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CSI: Miami's - David Caruso

To meeting in same car. Do our usual chores then leave after 15 mins. of meeting. Take Beth to doctor for a procedure. I home and check e-mail and news sites. On to blood draw; then back to hospital and appointment with surgeon who worked on me last week. Stitches will come out next Thursday. Then I pick up Beth and take her home. In the mean time, I stopped in to see Tommy Snow at dialysis and he hadn't come in yet - they thought it may have been a transportation mix up. When Beth and I got home there was a message from Rick Mesa: Tommy crashed at rest home and they sent him back to Eisenhower. Rick said he'd talked to Tom and he had no idea why he was there. I have some lunch; Beth not up to food right then. I down for nap with girls. Beth up and watch TV. I up and bring in mail. Pills and feed the girls. Sit and talk with Beth for awhile. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Try Tommy again; no answer; don't leave message. Rick Mesa calls again and he is also finding it difficult to get through to Tom. He talked to his guy in rest home and Tom is doing all right. Beth and I drive by her place of employment to check if gates are locked; then pick up some ice cream for later. Home and we have some soup. Then we watch CSI: Miami. Later ~