Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbia Pictures mail room messengers - 1963 - L to R Clockwise: Butch Brickman; Steve Lodge; Frank Hill; Carl; Norman; Vi Bergman

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and almost last of canned popcorn. Talk to Tommy for a few. Talk to Beth as I take off to Palm Springs via Hwy 111 to see Dr. Somarro, my infectious disease doctor. Pleasant visit with Somarro. Drive home and call Beth along the way. Home and make lunch - watch Eddie Dean western while I have lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up in 2 hours. No mail. Feed girls. Call Jimmy George in rest home. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Try Tommy but he's not answering - leave message. Beth home. Bring in cleaning and ironing. Beth and I talk at table over Dr Pepper and lemonade. I make dinner and we eat. I to office and work some. Beth plans on watching Dancing With the Stars tonight; while I plan on going to sleep early. Later ~