Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beth puts my weekly pill boxes together for me
(transplant anti-rejection plus Nocardia antibotics)
At present I take around 40 pills per day

Kidney Transplant 7th Anniversary
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:50: shower, dress and eat breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. Then she's off to meet Brenda at Sam's Club to shop for Hall. I follow shortly to pick up Tommy's mail then do some shopping at WalMart, I meet them in Sam's and after checkout and loading cars we head for Yellow Basket for lunch. Fish tacos for them and a BLT for me - then they to Hall to unload and put away; while I head home to dessert and nap with girls. Up and Beth is home. I take pills and feed girls. We talk and read paper. Try call Tommy but his cell isn't on. Watch an anti-global warning documentary with Beth. Then I make dinner and we eat and talk. She into office to finish up a report, which I finalize while she showers. I get ready. Later ~