Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cudia City, AZ, Movie Set - mid- 1950s

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Tom Snow is stable and in Desert Regional Hospital in Palm Springs - I have not talked to him in a few days. I watch Rush on 24/7 for awhile. To living room to watch some westerns. Pool pump lady by to check out our pump. Talk - let her talk to Beth - and she's off. Fix some lunch and eat. Then down for nap early - 11:30 - with girls. Up and call Beth. Feed girls and take pills. Then it's off to Lucy Curci to meet Beth. Meet with doctor. Beth has several things that need to be taken care of medically. Talk to her in parking lot then she back to her place of employment. I home. Bring in mail. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth home and we talk for awhile. She takes several phone calls. Because of medical problems we cancel Hawaii cruise. I talk to Bill White. He talked to Tommy and says Tom was in and out of reality. Beth and I have dinner. More phone calls. I to office. Beth showers. Later ~